I have 2 weeks to go until my due date, September 22nd. I've been dealing with insomnia for the last 4 weeks, and I'm sick of it. Some nights I sleep great, but the majority of my nights are filled with sleepless hours. I'm sure the baby is just getting me ready for what is to come, but I'm tired!
I had my 38 week appointment yesterday and there was no change from last week. I could have cried. I had my hopes up that I would deliver this week, but it looks like there is no chance of that. I decided yesterday that the last 3 weeks of pregnancy are like the first 3 months...you feel like you might die and that feeling good will never happen again.
It really has been an easy pregnancy for the most part, so I shouldn't be so negative. I'm just ready to meet this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment