Not only did Ryan decide to do a Science Fair project this year, his crazy mom decided to Chair the darn event. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but if someone didn't step up to Chair it, it would have been cancelled. I didn't want to see that happen, so decided to just go for it.
Overall, it was a great experience for both Ryan and I. He had fun testing out bats! Of course this kid would pick a project that had something to do with baseball. Ryan, David and Ryan's bud Eli had fun collecting the data and discussing the results.
I enjoyed getting to know more people involved with the PTA, but felt I bit off a little more than I intended too! Ha! It all went fine, and it turned out to be a fun event
It also happened to be the same week as David's big work test so it was a really crazy, stressful week but we all survived and showed ourselves that we can do hard things. We were sure happy when the week was over, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment