Friday, March 25, 2016

School Year Progress

The kids 2nd trimester report cards came out today.  Both Kendall and Ryan are doing great in school, and most importantly they LOVE to go to school.  

They both had great marks on their report cards, which makes this mama so proud.

Kendall's teacher wrote the following comments about Kendall:

Kendall is just a delight! She is a very conscientious, focused, hard working student & a kind friend. Kendall is a gentle leader in class, motivating others to do their best!  I am so proud of Kendall! She continues to be a positive force in our classroom. Her kindness & patience make her a strong reading/math partner. She is able to bring out the best in others.

Oh my goodness.  These words brought me to tears, and probably will every time I read them.  We've always known Kendall is one special kid, but it makes me so happy she is shining her light in the world.  I love that her teacher shared these wonderful words with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment