The kids started swimming lessons again this week. I knew trying to fit it in this fall with Ryan's crazy football schedule, and Kendall getting acclimated to kindergarten was not a good idea so we put it off until winter session.
It was also a good time to get Natalie started with lessons. I was so happy we waited a little longer to start her than we did Kendall and Ryan. She gained so much confidence in the water over the summer, that we avoided paying the high fees for lessons just to get her used to putting her face in. Thumbs up.
The only time slot they had available for Kendall and Natalie was at the same time. I was happy to make only one trip and sit through one lesson, but wasn't sure how it would go. Turns out, it works just fine. They had fun swimming with each other and both did an awesome job listening to their teacher and following directions.
Kendall is a natural, and Natalie is Natalie....a little erratic, but she's having a great time.
Ryan swims an hour before them in a non-competitive swim class where they basically swim laps to refine their strokes. He's really enjoying it, too, although I have no pictures to prove it.


No comments:
Post a Comment