It was pretty foggy, but still really beautiful.
We picked up these cute hats for Kendall and Grace after they got sun burned yesterday. Kendall woke up with swollen eyes - our theory is that she would rub her eyes after getting wet and rubbed off all the sunscreen. Poor thing. She looked miserable, but really cute in her new hat.
Our adventure was filled with lots more whining today, so we headed back to the beach. I think the kids were eager to play with their new shovels and buckets. The boys got busy digging a huge bunker in the sand as soon as they hit the beach. I'm not sure where they got the idea, but they definitely went with it and had so much fun digging. Their hope was that they could test it against the tide, but the tide never quite reached them. Bummer! They still had a great time.
Once they finished that project they moved to building a giant sand castle. I love how the beach brings out the best in these kids! Imaginations gone wild!
My little mermaid.
I'm not sure what was up with the headband thing, but she insisted on wearing it that way. All bundled up in her towel she was reminiscent of a mermaid.
Here are the quality photos of the day from Jen's camera.
It was definitely another great day to be at the beach.










No comments:
Post a Comment