Saturday, August 15, 2015

Best $3 Ever Spent

The girls and I dropped Ryan off at a friend's house yesterday then headed into town to run a few errands.  I spied a garage sale sign, so decided to drop in.  

The girls found some fun treasures that added up to $1, then we headed on our way.  
 
We left behind this Cinderella castle.  I really did not want the monstrosity in my house, and the girls really didn't put up too much of a fight so away we went!  When we got back to the car Natalie gave me the most pathetic, "I really wanted that castle".  Her lower lip was up and all.  It was very sweet, so I told her if she was good on our errand trip we would stop back.

Thankfully she was good and it was still there when we stopped back, so I paid the $3 to bring it home.  $3!  Such a steal.  

After giving it a nice bath, I realized it was the best $3 I've ever spent.  The girls entertained themselves all afternoon with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment