We have a huge collection of Disney ornaments that the kids love to dive into. They squeal each time they find a favorite and fight about (in a nice way) who gets to put it on the tree. I was impressed with how the girls divided up the princesses evenly and without issue. David and I LOVED watching their joy so much. Such happy kids!
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Decorating the Tree
The weekend we got our tree was incredibly jam-packed. We weren't able to decorate it the day we got it as we had friends over for dinner that night. On Sunday we went to church, Ryan had baseball practice and we went to our friend's house to watch the Hawks game. But the kids were soooo eager to decorate that darn tree! Totally understandable. It's such a fun job! We decided we could fit in an hour of decorating after church to get started on the job.
We have a huge collection of Disney ornaments that the kids love to dive into. They squeal each time they find a favorite and fight about (in a nice way) who gets to put it on the tree. I was impressed with how the girls divided up the princesses evenly and without issue. David and I LOVED watching their joy so much. Such happy kids!
We have a huge collection of Disney ornaments that the kids love to dive into. They squeal each time they find a favorite and fight about (in a nice way) who gets to put it on the tree. I was impressed with how the girls divided up the princesses evenly and without issue. David and I LOVED watching their joy so much. Such happy kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment