Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Snorkel Monster

There are so many random, hilarious things that go on in my house, and I'm trying to get better at capturing them.  I should have my camera attached to my hip at all times so I don't kill myself running for it on an hourly basis.  I'm pretty sure I almost killed myself on the stairs running for it to get these photos. 

We have ousted Ryan from bath time with the girls because he gets too wild and splashes water EVERYWHERE which makes his mother cranky, but his dad even crankier.  I didn't think that was possible - David getting crankier than me -  but David freaks if bath time gets out of control.  Shocking, right?

Anyway, now that Ryan isn't in the tub the girls play so nicely together.  They would sit in there until their skin completely shriveled up.  They play so nicely in fact, that I can get laundry folded and the house tidied up during bath time.  Score!  I check in on them frequently, and was taken by surprise when I was met by this little Snorkel Monster the other day:


The next day I panicked when I checked in and couldn't see Kendall at all.  This is how I found her: 

I think she's dreaming about our next Hawaiian vacation (which isn't coming anytime soon - maybe years) like her Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment