Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho at Michael and Jenn's house this year.

David, Michael and Bill were hunting in Montana the week prior, so the kids and I made our way over to meet them.  After a long week of flying solo I was not excited to make the trek over the mountains with the kids by myself, but they were wonderful travelers.  Thank goodness.  I'm not sure I could have handled anything less than that.

We arrived on Wednesday afternoon, and the kids were thrilled to see their Dad and cousin Aubrey.  They really missed their Dad (and vice versa).  I love watching their little reunions, especially Natalie's.  She just lights up when she sees her Dad.  After hugs and kisses for dad they moved right over to Aubrey, and had her piled high with every toy in the house.  They just love her to pieces!

We had a fun few days hanging out with the Boehms and Jenn's parents, too.


(Pictures to come when I figure out how to un-crash my computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment