Ryan attended his first Cub Scout event last weekend. The pack visited the Renton Municipal Airport. They got to visit the control tower, take a bus tour of the airport and pretend to fly a small airplane. Ryan loved it! He was so engaged and asked lots of questions. I was so proud of how he made himself right at home with the rest of the pack.
The three hour experience made me realize that I am not cut out to be the Cub Scout parent. Not only was I bored out of my mind, I brought Kendall along who was beyond bored as well. We managed to keep it together for Ryan's sake, but both of us were near tantrum stage when we left.
Here's hoping David will be available on the next outing!
 |
| Loving every minute of it! |
 |
| Flying the friendly skies...or pretending to at least! |
 |
| Kendall was so unimpressed with sitting in this airplane. |
 |
| It's fun to have friends in the same pack! |
No comments:
Post a Comment