They all enjoyed taking in all the parade excitement, and really started to get into towards the end. They didn't even flinch when the first round of candy was thrown at their feet. They all just sat and stared at it! By then end, they were racing and diving for it. It was fun to see our "small" town in action.
We stopped to pick up fireworks, which ended up to be a laughable adventure for me. David had to work, so I had to be the one to light them. I would say that it is not really my specialty which I proved that to be correct on my first attempt lighting a sparkler. I almost burned my finger off! Then, two of our crackler things were duds. Ryan was not amused and the girls were screaming from the house! Needless to say, David and Ryan will have blast another night - no pun intended!
| Not sure what to think of it all. |
| So somber. |
| Natalie covering her ears! Ha. |
| Sammy the Salmon! |
| They finally made it to their feet. |
| The highlight of Kendall's day was finding this pinwheel. |
| The one sparkler I got going properly! |
| The crazy audience. |
No comments:
Post a Comment