Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Cabernet Classic

On October 20th Rotary First Harvest held the 3rd Annual Cabernet Classic.  It is a wine tasting benefiting RFH.  Our goal this year was to raise $20,000.  We didn't quite hit that number, but we were close.

The event includes tastings from 40 Washington and California Cabernets or Cab Blends, food and live jazz music.  It really is a great time!

Unless you have to work at it, of course.  I felt I was spinning the entire night, but did get to take a little time off to taste a few wines with David.

Every year, I'm in charge of assembling a team of volunteers to work the Wine Store.  David and our friends Shari and Jana helped me out again for the second year in a row.  Another friend Kristin also helped.  They were an amazing team, and I didn't have to worry about a thing at the Wine Store.

Thanks, Team! 

Unknown lady, Kristin, Jana and David
Shari, David and me.  Cheers!
Me and David Bobanick (my boss)

No comments:

Post a Comment