These two. All morning yesterday they were screaming at each other because one of them was looking at the other one funny (or something similarly ridiculous). And in the afternoon as they were taking a break from the terribly hot sun (not really, but that's what Ryan said), they played and played for 15 minutes so quietly and cooperatively until they emerged looking like this:
They giggled and giggled when they came up with this idea. Around their heads are pieces of racetrack. And they insisted on holding hands when I took the picture. Why didn't I try harder to capture that in the photo?
And then the completely decked out "Ninja's" joined me in the kitchen. How hysterical is this? Bracelets, ankle bracelets, masks? I love when their imaginations run wild!
It seriously kept getting better and better. Ryan was so proud of himself!
After dinner, I went out to mow the lawn and they insisted on wearing them outside. I couldn't say no. Our neighbor could not figure out what they heck was on their heads? It just made me laugh. They totally made my day! What a bunch of goofballs.
No comments:
Post a Comment