Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Seven Months
Miss Natalie is seven months old. She is still proving herself to be a difficult child. She hasn't been sleeping at night nor is she content during the day. She smiles at the drop of the hat, though. She has the best smile, and it brings us such joy.
I would say she is getting better during the day. She is more content to play on the floor on her own for longer periods. She adores Ryan and Kendall, and vice versa. The both love playing with her, and making her smile. Kendall has been so sweet to her. She has hugs and kisses for her all the time and loves to pat her head. I love it.
Her sleeping habits have gotten worse. Much worse. She goes down about 7:30, and is up by 8:30, then 9:00 and then again at 10:00. By that point I throw in the towel and end up sleeping with her on the couch. Needless to say it's very frustrating and impossible to get anything done!
I feel like we're getting into a good routine with cereal. She seems to enjoy it now. And lets me know when it is 5 o'clock. Just like clock work. We tried feeding her peas again, and she doesn't gag anymore. This is also a good thing.
She's really started rolling. I swear I blinked and she had moved herself halfway across the room. Let the baby-proofing begin!
She still loves to be outside and on the go. She is so content to ride in the car, stroller or front carrier.
She is definitely teething. Two are in, and more are coming. She is constantly chewing on something - toys, her fingers, her toes, blocks.
Her hair is getting lighter. It is more of a light brown now instead of the dark black it was when she was born. Her eyes are still a dark steel blue-grey. The doctor thinks they will stay that color. I'm curious to see if they will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment