Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Christmas Interview

As we were taking down Christmas decorations, I asked everyone what their favorite part of Christmas was this year.  Here are the responses I got:

Ryan:  "Playing with Uncle Michael and Aunt Jenn."

Kendall:  "Santa."  Then Ryan interrupted and said, "No Kendall, it was playing with me."

David:  "Being with family, and playing games."

Katy:  "Being together, playing Taboo and another amazing dinner by David."

It was a wonderful holiday season, and we hate to see it end.  Ryan keeps it going by singing his made-up songs.  He is definitely his Dad's son.  David has a knack for making up silly songs off the top of his head.  Ryan is just as good at this.  If only I had the smarts to write down his lyrics as he's singing them.  He and Kendall have also been busy playing a game they call:  "Getting ready for Christmas" and while playing this game I overheard Ryan say to Kendall, "Maybe the Grinch will stop by".

No comments:

Post a Comment