Miss Natalie is 4 months old, and has been very busy. She's now rolling over, smiling, giggling - all the good stuff! Ryan and Kendall have been loving interactions with her now that they are getting reactions from her. And she loves the attention. If she's left alone for too long, she lets you know. She likes to be right in the middle of the action!
I couldn't resist taking the pictures this month without clothes. Her chubby rolls are precious! She is one big girl, that's for sure. She's already into 9 month size clothes, weighs 16 solid pounds and is off the charts for her height.
She still sleeping like a champ. She's waking up at least once a night, but I can deal with that. All night was awesome, but I think she realized she was spoiling me so had to change it up a bit!
It's so much fun to watch her realize what she can do. She just figured out she can grab her toes, and roll from tummy to back. She also figured out if she wiggled her toes she could knock down the blocks!
So much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment