Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Two Weeks

It's amazing how slow the last two weeks of a pregnancy can take, and how quickly the two weeks after the baby is born fly by.

It's been a sad, crazy week.  Sad because we had to say goodbye to Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ken.  They were such great help.  We couldn't have done it without them.  Crazy because Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ken had to leave and we had to fend for ourselves.  David went back to work, and I was left to fly solo.  Thankfully, Ryan spent the weekend with Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bill so it was a girls weekend at the house.

I did get a little taste of how difficult putting 3 kids to bed on my own will be.  Just getting Kendall down was a challenge.  Adding Ryan to the mix might put me over the top!  I did manage, though.

Natalie seems to be growing like a weed.  I'm not sure if she really is (she will be weighed on Thursday) or if it just feels like she is because she spends all day and all night eating.  She really is a good baby, and is pretty easy to figure out when she's unhappy.

Here are a few pictures so you can see what we've been up to.  Kendall has been quite a hand full this week as you will see!

Natalie Susan

Kendall hanging out on the step.  This girl definitely has her own ideas!

Cheesy Cheese Face

Testing out the new paint color.  Ryan was great help!

Grandpa Ken and Natalie.  They have very similar hair-do's!

The three Amigos with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ken.  We had such a great time with them.

My first attempt at putting Kendall down for her nap while trying to take care of Natalie - who was hungry.  Kendall was not happy she wasn't getting 100% of my attention.  I left her in her room, and I guess she decided the hallway was a better place to take a nap!

Always so happy to hold her little sister.

"I'm not so sure about this anymore, Mom"


The Three Amigos

Such a good big brother.  He is so happy to see Natalie awake so he can talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment