Dear Ryan,
Today you are 4 years old! The big day has finally arrived. You have been talking about it for weeks, and now it is here!! It's fun to see that anticipation for your birthday.
You are such a fun little boy. You are so full of life. You live everyday to the fullest. Your imagination has come to life over the last year, and I love to sit and listen to you invent fun games with your toys. You don't like when I watch you though.
You are a great big brother, most of the time. You love when Kendall cooperates with you, and you can boss her around! Sometimes, she doesn't follow your rules and then you get mad. You're learning, though!
You still go to sleep every night with your beloved Honu. And you still love your cars. You play for hours parking your cars. You've now taken it to another level with your imagination, which is so fun to see. Another thing you've really fallen in love with are Blue Angel Jets! You love to fly your planes and helicopters around the house and land them.
Daddy continues to be your Best Buddy. Whenever I tell you I love you, you say, "Daddy loves me too". And yes he does! You two have the best time together whether it's playing baseball in the yard, doing yard work together (you love being Daddy's helper) or playing "Hike".
You love to go to Co-op Preschool Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. Every morning when you wake up you ask if you get to go to school today. You have so many fun friends you get to go to school with. You love learning and exploring with them!
Your vocabulary is a little out of control. You soak up everything we say, Last night you told me to worry about myself, and not worry about you. You are something else! It is so amazing to watch you learn and grow! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
I love you, Ryan!
-Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment