Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big Boy Ryan

Big Boy Ryan in the exersaucer


Ryan in Kendall's bassinet


Ryan has been doing amazing with the potty training. He goes when he needs to, and that's it! I'm shocked at how easy it was. We haven't even touched the night time thing yet, but I'm thrilled with what we have accomplished! He's turning into such a big boy.

And then, as you can see by the photos, I begin to wonder if we're regressing!

He's really taken an interest in all of Kendall's "toys". I'm sure this is a normal thing for older siblings. They are quite intriguing....a swing that plays music, an exersaucer that spins around in circles and a cozy bassinet that is the perfect size for a boy and his stuffed animals! It is quite funny to watch this big kid in these baby toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment