Monday, February 1, 2010

Kendall @ 4 months


Kendall's first meal of cereal. She gagged 3 times!
Can't imagine what she'll do with peas and carrots!


Our strong little girl.

Kendall's first stroller ride at the zoo. 1.22.10

The time keeps flying by. Kendall is almost 4 1/2 months old already. She had her check up on Friday, and is perfect...of course! She weighed in at 13 pounds, 14 ounces, once again to my surprise. I really thought she was over 15 pounds. Her thighs and her cheeks are so chubby now. She grew 2 inches in height - now 24 3/4 inches - in two months. It's crazy, and makes me a little sad that she is growing so fast.

We had a rough few weeks with illness, and she's finally coming back to her old sweet self. I jumped for joy the other morning when she woke up at 6am! How spoiled were we those first few months when she was sleeping through the night? Very spoiled, I must say now.

Now that she is feeling better she is full of smiles again, too. Boy did we miss that! She is also starting to giggle at us! There really is nothing better. She still adores Big Brother Ryan. She watches his every move, even though he ignores every one of hers! He is engaging her a little more, though. It was so very cute the other day when he was showing her how to hold her rattle, "now, hold it like I showed you". Where's the video camera when you need it?

Her big milestone over the last week is that she rolled over! She is so strong, and determined. We had so much fun watching her fight to get that arm out from underneath her. Even Ryan joined in on the cheers! Yeah, Kendall!!

Kendall's other big thing is talking. She loves to babble...and it is LOUD! It really is adorable, but after about 10 minutes I'm done! She just goes on and on with so much to say. I can't imagine what it will be like when she's 13!

I thank God everyday that we were blessed with such a precious daughter. She really is the sweetest thing.

1 comment:

  1. In that picture of her at the zoo she reminds me of Ryan, must be the eyes:) So adorable. You should video tape her babbling if you haven't already, someday it will be music to your ears to hear that sweet little nonsense again.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete