Monday, December 14, 2009

Many Blessings...




Kendall with Great Grandma Hilda

It's way past Thanksgiving, but I thought I should jot down our turkey day festivities. We celebrated "Turkey Day" with David's family in Castle Rock a day early due to David's work schedule. David and I (and Kendall) left for Portland first thing in the morning to visit our dear friend Shari. We were very thankful Karen allowed us to go, as she stayed back to slave over a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. We had a great visit with Shari, and returned just in time for dinner! We were greeted by David's Grandma Hilda, Aunt Dyane, Uncle Marv and Karen's good friend Louise. Ryan was acting crazy, so we got him down for a nap right away...and he missed Thanksgiving dinner (I'd much rather have a happy kid!). It was a fun day, and we are so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment