Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Best Baby Ever



Sweet Baby Kendall is 3 months old. She really is the best baby ever. And I thank God every day for that! I know I wouldn't be able to handle another child like her brother (a.k.a. The Negotiator).

A day in the life of Kendall goes something like this. She wakes up so smiley after sleeping approximately 9 hours...sometimes it's 8, and sometimes it's 10. Yes, seriously. And she wakes up so happy. This always amazes me. Shouldn't she wake up screaming because she's starving? That little belly hasn't had food for so long. She eats, then smiles and talks to me. After about an hour she's ready for a short nap. She's pretty alert most of the morning, then take a long nap in the afternoon. She eats a ton in the evenings, then goes to bed at 9:30.

The only reasons she cries is because she has to burp, has a dirty diaper, is tired or is cold. She is so easy to figure out. I love it. When she does cry, it is very loud...and her lower lip comes out. So adorable!!

Her smiles are the most precious thing, and she looks like a little angel when she sleeps. We are so blessed. I can't say that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment