Sunday, November 22, 2009
Manic Monday
Tomorrow is the day I've been dreading all day. Inventory Monday. When David has to work early, and I have to get the 2 kids and myself ready and out the door by 8:45. I hate that I've been stressing about it all day. I've wasted a perfectly good day stressing about tomorrow. How silly is that? For most people it sounds like a piece of cake, but I'm still adjusting to having 2 little ones to feed and dress under a time constraint. One I can do blindfolded, but 2 is a different story. It's amazing how one person seems to create 1o x the work. I plan ahead, but for some reason I can never get us out the door on time. There always seems to be one little hang up that keeps us from reaching our goal. Last time I laid out the wrong shirt for Ryan causing a tantrum beyond belief. I have his favorite shirt waiting for him tomorrow. I'm going to say a little prayer that everything goes smoothly in the morning, and will try to smile when it doesn't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment