Sunday, October 29, 2017

October Wrap-Up

October flew by as most months are lately.  Here are some of the other happenings of the month.

Swim lesson fun!  Jumping in the jets!!!

Kendall's birthday thank-yous were the cutest.  I love how she writes.

Natalie loves these little buns in her hair lately.

Ryan with his Liberty Football Buddy.


Getting ready for the Nightmare at Beaver Lake!

Sitter-swap!  We had fun hanging out with the Rinker boys today!


Fun at Mudhouse Pottery with these crazy girls:



Craft Night!


Girls Night at the bar!

These little sisters finding a way to stay cool during the football game.

Natalie does know how to write!  She pretends like she can't do anything, then I find the start of this book.  She had me fooled.  I love how she already has the pen name Sue!

Ready for Orange and Black day.

Tea parties by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment