Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunriver

The kids and I headed to Sunriver, Oregon this weekend.  David couldn't join us because of a work obligation, so the 4 of us made the 6 hour drive on our own.  I was nervous about doing it solo, but the trip was great.  We took a new route so had lots of new scenery along the way.

We were thrilled to be at Joe and Judi's house again, and it didn't take long for the kids to remember where everything was.

We got the bikes ready to go first thing Friday morning, and I quickly learned I had made a huge mistake.  I brought Natalie's bike with training wheels instead of packing the tag along bike.  This err came to bite me a few times!  We made it work, but it was definitely a challenge to manage all three on the bike trails.

We spent a day at SHARC, which the kids loved.  Ryan and Kendall pretended they were American Ninja Warriors all day as they crossed the floating logs.  Kendall tried the water slides for the first time.  She was pretty apprehensive at first, but absolutley loved it.

It was a great trip, and we are so thankful Joe and Judi allow us to enjoy their beautiful home so we can enjoy the fun and sun of Sunriver.


















No comments:

Post a Comment