Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mariners Vs. Phillies

To wrap up our incredibly busy day, we enjoyed an evening of baseball. 

We brought a few extra things along to keep the girls occupied this time.  I really do feel like I all but pack up the house for these baseball games - snacks, activities, toys, blankets, extra layers, and now scooters and helmets.

If the girls are occupied, things go much smoother.  We're getting a good system down.




The boys, as always, were so excited to play.  And they ended up holding on for a 4-2 victory at the end.  It totally made me nervous!  I had to keep reminding myself it's just Little League!




Our little catcher man.  It's so fun to watch Ryan and his friend Eli play "catch" during the games. They are doing so great!



It's also fun to watch the girls interacting with their new friends. 

Here are the little boys "sneaking up" on the girls.  So funny!


A big game of UNO was going on as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment