Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Extra Days

Our plan was to head home Monday.  Plans can change.

When we woke up to another beautiful day on Monday, I did not want to leave.  I knew this was special.  It's very rare we're at the beach and the weather is this amazing - no wind, sunshine and 65+ temps. 

I had taken the week off of work since Ryan was off for mid-winter break, so I did have the freedom to stay.

David, however, had to work, so we figured out a plan so the kids and I could stay a few extra days.  But then at the last minute David decided to stay with us.  His new job allows him the flexibility to work from anywhere (yay!). 

So, while David worked from the house in the morning, the kids and I sat in the sand and soaked up the sunshine for hours. 

What a gift!

It was warm and the ocean was amazing to watch!  The waves were huge and so beautiful.  









Then the kids got totally silly and started busting a move.




No comments:

Post a Comment