Monday, May 5, 2014

Princess Potty Talk

 
The top 3 reasons I was completely thrilled to receive this photo from David last week:

1.  Blackmail for when Kendall is 18.
2.  I was so happy David was able to experience the fantastic port-a-potty experience at Ryan's baseball practice.  I have had this experience more than my share. 
3.  I knew I had the perfect caption for this great shot.  We do, after all, call Kendall "Princess Potty Talk" at our house on a daily basis.

Even if the girls use the bathroom before we leave for Ryan's practice and games, the moment they spot the port-a-potty at the field they HAVE to go again.  It makes me crazy!  I have spent more time in these tight quarters than anyone should in their lifetime.  Gross.  It makes me want to use hand sanitizer just writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment