Ryan and Kendall have become the best little buddies since Natalie arrived. They play so nicely together, especially when Kendall does exactly what Ryan wants her to! It's been so much fun to watch them interact. Kendall usually copy cats everything Ryan does, which is hilarious. I did catch her watching him throw a tantrum the other night, which I didn't think was so hilarious! I could just see her taking notes.
Their favorite things to do are downhill racing, jumping, playing on the slip and slide and in the pool and "going on a trip". Going on trip is where they pack their suitcases and wheel them around the house. They are usually going to Minnesota, but sometimes they go to Hawaii. One day they went to Hawaii on one plane with Natalie, while David and I went on another. It's fun to see their imaginations run wild. I love it!
 |
| Playing on the slip and slide. |
 |
| Enjoying ice cream on the deck while admiring their chalk artwork. |
 |
| 100% Silliness. |
No comments:
Post a Comment