Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere

We ventured to the pumpkin patch today.  We were all so excited to get out of the city for awhile.  It's one of our favorite traditions.  Since we didn't have as much time as we usually do, we found a place a little closer to the city to visit this year.  Carleton Farms in Everett was great.  The fact that it was a Thursday afternoon was a huge advantage to us.  Even though the rain caught up with us, it was much more pleasant wandering the pumpkin patch by ourselves than with the 5,000 + people they are expecting over the weekend! 

They had farm animals that Kendall was mesmerized by, huge slides for all of us to zip down and a great little Farmer's Store.  And I can't forget to mention the creepiest looking goat I've ever seen.  I'm not sure what was going on with that goat.  It really was a much needed getaway, and so much fun.  We may even go back next week if we can fit it into our crazy schedules.

I bet you're wondering where all the adorable pictures of Kendall waddling through the patch with her cute little pumpkin hat are.  And those of her riding on her Dad's shoulders while he and Ryan searched for the perfect pumpkin.  Well, they will only be photos in my head since I FORGOT. MY. CAMERA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment