Ryan and I ventured to the beach house on Saturday morning for the long weekend. Unfortunately, we had to leave David at home to work. We hate when he can't come with us. We were so happy to get there and see Grandpa Bill and Grandma Karen...and Robbie! Ryan had the best time playing in the yard with Grandpa Bill. They blew bubbles, played baseball and football and took Robbie on walks to the beach. Ryan was very proud to help hold Robbie's leash.
Yesterday, Ryan found a new hobby....sewing with Grandma Karen. Ryan liked to move the pins from one container to the other, and would give Grandma Karen the number of pins she asked for. They had the best time!
I enjoyed some free time to catch up on some scrapbooking! I got a good start, but realized I have a long way to go!! I think we'll be going back again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment